Wednesday 6 April 2011

Stop bugging me!!

Sigh, It's about my hair again. I've used to maintain my hair once a month but it's too expensive to maintain it here. The only thing I can do is to have a decent hair cut once in every few months. 

It's either I trim my own hair or with the help of my friends. It's always simple trimming until I caused disaster to myself last febuary. This is the Seventh month and I have not been to any hairdresser.

I've always said to myself, go to the Japanese hairstylist in London cz only Asians knows Asian's hair the best. (that's from asian forums about bad haircuts from the ......*ahem*)



Kill me...
It's £35 per haircut this time. That is like RM173 PER HAIRCUT!! 
Normally, I'll go for RM15 per haircut max and now?? RM173!?!?


The question is.... Should I?

No comments: