Thursday 28 April 2011

For future happiness

Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, DC.
Have I made the right decision? People always say, you won't know what's gonna happen in the future but have you ever doubt it? I mean, we could path out our future. But it all comes back to diversion of the road. You have the choice to make a difference but is it the right road? Will you come upon a dark foggy forest and makes you wanna turn back and choose another path? What if death lies upon you on both paths? 






R . I . P




by Jonathan Lw
My book cover?



It's today. The day for you to decide. What topic to write about for your dissertation to work out during the 'summer holidays'? I know I have been passionate about death&architecture since last studio 4 but is it the right path for me to choose it and bring it to the next level? Seriously, I'm at my doubting stage right now. Is my dissertation going to the underworld or am I going to die on my dissertation?


till death do us part

No comments: