Saturday 9 May 2009

The World of ...

Kairi and I made a trip down to Petaling Street aka China Town yesterday. It was a journey of discovering new things and culture. When we're about to leave I spotted something... 'Kedai Butang'. Hmmm... This must be what Shereen described as Amazing! So we ought to check out the store. It is quite hidden but I spotted it. Wow for my eagle eye sight!

Now we get why Shereen was Wow-ing about that shop! It's like a Library of Buttons! No... It's more like a Buttons Museum! Every shapes and forms! We can't exactly keep our mouth and jaws up intact as it is like a dream of buttons!!

It comes in all shapes and colors! Even sizes too!! Best of all? The Price!! We were betting that Farahin would go crazy in this shop! Oh... That's FOR SURE! Even I myself got crazy for the amount and designs of it.
Well, that's all I bought. I brought not enough money out as I was in a rush during the mornings. Ohohohoho I know what to do with the buttons now... (God! Sounds like buttons fetish??)

1 comment:

-chein yee- said...

looks nice!
i might to check it out when i am free could you pin point me the exact location? please^^

take care =)