Monday 12 January 2009

It's 2009 for sure!


2009!

The year I did not see it coming!

Finally, two years later, I'm now a semester 4 student! Those days where I was in semester 1 looking up at those seniors gor gor and jie jie. Now it's my turn to be those freaky anti social scary frightening gor gor. Ha Ha My bad. I'm nice and kind just like the joker who slices peoples mouth to make them smile. Muahahaha

My first post on 2009. Happy New Year people and I noticed that it's quite late to say so. As we speak of new year, surely there will be resolutions. I doubt there is any this year. I remember me and Audrey sitting in the living room writting down our 2008 resolution. We made an oath to keep each other's resolution till the end.

Oops, I think I misplaced it somewhere...I remember clearly that I kept it in the 'box' or maybe I did not bring home? My mistake...

According to Audrey, I actually accomplished most of my 2008 resolution!

Travel - Checked!
Laptop - Checked!
Cellphone - Checked!
Studies - So-So

and etc....

Reading Jacqueline's blog, reminds me about 2009 resolution. Nope, non for this year or maybe doing it later?

I've not done blogging for sometime! God! What happened to me being happy writing blogs everyday? With my policy of everyday postings?

New year, New beginning, Past shall be left behind.

Atleast being happy on the first day of 2009 did satisfied myself. For once, I've not to think about 'Love' and 'Relationships', not being the 'love guru' untill when it's emergency.

Reading alot of blogs today reminded me that how much I have left out? This is a serious thing for me to think about and to be guilty about! I loved blogging but what happened to it?

I'm awake now and I'm back for sure this time!

No comments: