Tuesday 28 October 2008

F-U-N?



Ladies and gentlemen! Presenting you! The Troika! I dare say its quite an astonishing design by International Architect, Norman Fosters and Partners.  It is Russian! Well Troika in russian stands for 3 and I was wandering why it's called troika might because of some special meaning behind it. I sudden felt a chill... Well you expect the greatness of it but reality it's just something not that great! Maybe the cheapest unit, RM1.8 Million isn't that worthy as it seems

I don't know.  This Troika thingy has been driving me up the hill of madness! I went to the construction site, the other day in search of project manager on site.  They told me to go through the headquarters which I find it make sense in someway! Today (after the deepavali season where everyone starts to work), I contacted them.  Dang! Headquarters told me to contact the project manager on site.  Worst is still up ahead! I contacted the site, seems that the Project manager resigned!! Even worst, the person in charge is too busy to take my call! 

Ah! This whole chaotic matter has been causing me to go insane!  After hours and hours of making phone calls, I started to be lazy! HELP!! I'm suppose to work on everything today! 


Something hopped in.  Fun! I want to have fun! Where is fun? Thats how Sunway Lagoon came in! Why Sunway Lagoon is categorized in fun? I have no idea.  I just felt like going Sunway Lagoon! Argh!! Yesterday went shopping with Gabriel! It was fun! Who says buying stuff you like it's not fun? But I still feel Sunway Lagoon! Why?......What is wrong with my thoughts? Can't I stay focus?

No comments: