Tuesday 5 August 2008

VMS = Vaio + Movie + Story

I was told to attend the Vaio Software Training at Times Square as it is a compulsory training for me. At first I didn't want to go as I already know all the software. Instead of wasting money going there, I rather stay in Sony Style to train myself. It seems that they manage to arrange transport and were forced to go!

During the the training, the trainer, Simon Khaw whom I know since last time instroduced a software called Vaio Movie Story which our dear brother Justin used it to produce his Distinctly Penang. He officially announced a competition to be held among outlets and dealers. First prize would be a Vaio Laptop! However, this kind of competitions does not attract Sony Stylers as most of us do not have the time to do this kind of thing. There is no theme/tittle, so it all depends on the user's creativity on delivering the message.

To produce a video using that software takes only a few minutes quote Simon Khaw. But for my experience, it took me about 2 hours to finish the whole project.

For me, I actually had a bunch of ideas but I'm just afraid it might not be a success as each participants are only allowed to submit 1 submission.



At the end, I choose to present these!



Press play and pause. Leave it finish loading.
I would like to request you to pause your current playing music/turn on your speaker
Don't run other programs when it's playing because it lags.

Photos and videos courtesy of Jonathan and his Canon A630

I absolutely got no idea why when I uploaded it, it turns out to be squeezed...

No comments: