Sunday 4 May 2008

Oh dear... I've beeeen Tagged!!

TAG NO.1

List eight (8) random facts about yourself. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.


#1. I got my motto's, "Don't care, Don't Bother, Don't Mind!" or "I'm born to Sarcast/Annoy/Irritate/Mock you! (or) Make your life miserable!" or "That's Jon!"

#2. I am known by Justin as SABD (School Of Architecture, Building & Design) CNN

#3. I'm not good in digital games but for some Yes...

#4. I have a pair of VERY sensitive ears (explains the next)

#5. I'm VERY into good music pieces. Therefore, I might Love a Movie because of it's scores!

#6. I am still that kind and friendly after so many years.

#7. Sometimes I might miss out and being careless on things and people (so be patient on me)

#8. I am VERY patient on doing things as I do it sincerely.


TAG NO.2

8 things I am passionate about:
#1. People
#2. Friends
#3. Siblings
#4. Parents
#5. Music
#6. Design
#7. Architecture (still in doubt but less opportunity)
#8. Opinion on world

8 things I say too often:
#1. Fuck (VERY)
#2. Dot dot dot dot
#3.
Deng! (Canto) / Dang! (English)
#4. What the ....(fill in with all sorts of words)
#5. Heck!
#6. Seriousness?
#7.Hallo!
#8. (Last) Be safe and PLAY safe!

8 books I’ve read recently:
#1. Many Many Many! Alot!! for my 2 research paper!
#2.
Pop Up Architecture (Justin, of course you know where it is! It's in the library's reference section)
#3.
The New Malaysian House by Robert Powell (From library and it's still with me)
#4.
New China Architecture by Xing Ruan (read the whole book in Times, Pavilion)
#5. Shigeru Ban by Shigeru Ban (Research)
#6. 25 tropical houses in Singapore & Malaysia by Paul McGillick (Research)
#7. The houses of Philip Johnson by Jenkins (Research)
#8. Four Walls and a Door by Goldberger (Research, this I remember the most!)

8 songs I could listen to over and over again FOR THE MOMENT:
#1. Ready, set, go!, Tokio Hotel
#2. Attention Please, Philharmonic
#3. Say, John Mayer
#4. Hold You Down, Jennifer Lopez
#5. 4 Minutes, Madonna ft. Justin Timberlake
#6. That's What You Get, Paramore
#7. Keepsake, State Radio
#8. D.A.N.C.E, Justice


8 things I learned in the past year:
#1. Existence of True Friendship
#2. Encounters different events during work (empty vessels)
#3. Friendship comes first!
#4. I'm 20 this year!! Starts with a 2 infront!! I'm OLD T^T
#5. Not to be over at some times, people has their limits
#6. Work is work, Friend is friend (can be argue-ing wildly during meetings and after so, friends back!)
#7. I'm lonely
#8. To cherish moments and memories!


TAG NO.3
Would you go out with you? State the reasons why you would, and why you wouldn't, and then come to a conclusion at the end.

reasons for [i would]
#1 I'm someone happy go lucky!
#2 I'm playful
#3 I'm naive at times
#4 I'm talkative
#5 Topic generator
#6 Go places
#7 Wild moments
#8 Discovery

reasons for [i wouldn't]
#1 I tend to be forgetful (Oh dear! What happened to me? Architorture?)
#2 Punctuality (That starts happening this year! GOD SAVE ME!!)
#3 I might ignore but I don't realise that
#4 Wild (some people don't like wild)
#5 Naive & Childish (Do you want to go out with a kid? Maybe?)
#6 Not caring enough (Doesn't meet standards/requirements)
#7 I tend to lead... (Sometimes I'm lazy so I don't want to lead)
#8 Can be Cincai (Some people bothers so)

So, as you can see, I've been tagged! BY CARMEN_rocky!!! ISH!!! Oh ya, I still owe Liz's tag! >.<>

I'm tagging Liz, Jason, Justin, Marvin, Karweng, Rachel, Jessica, Kenn and Winshen~

No comments: