Tuesday 13 May 2008

Birthday! Burpday?

I'm going to screwed myself for not remembering Hillary's Birthday. I feel disgraced as a brother! Being too carried away on solving own problems till the stage of forgetting my sister's birthday! Anyways, as I found out about that, an idea came up!

The plan is to bring her out for movies!

Movies? That for you would / might ask, well Hillary is 11 this year. See the connection? Going for movies is normal but going for movies by public transport, now my friend, I call that is something!

Always going around following parents in the car, I can guarantee that she has less experience with public transport! With me having many terrible experiences with public transport, I bet she can experience a lot!

I've decided to check her schedule on what time her school ends and where shall I bring her. I actually thought of going to pick her up at school but then I think it's best for her to come home and get dress.

We actually watched Ironman with the whole family so basically we're definitely won't be watching that. Thank god there is a movie for replacement! Perfect movie for kids! Speed Racer! My childhood cartoon! Her childhood reality movie! (LOL)

I choose Pavilion for movies because it's less crowded by 'la-la' beings and definitely the cinema won't be that pack!

After she arrived home, I told her to get dress and to bring her out. Cassandra was kinda jealous and wanting to follow but sorry Cass! I can't, it's her birthday! We walked to the bus station to wait for that 'freaking late / slow' bus but she seems cool with 'where is the bus' situation. It really seemed like she understands RapidKL system. Oh, it's not her first on a RapidKL bus for your information. She used to travel by bus to KLCC outings with her friends (just only a couple of times).

We then hop off the bus at Bukit Nanas monorail station where I decided to expose her with monorails instead of 'driving to pavilion'. Ended up, she sort of freaked out abit by the height but at the end she got used to it. We went down at Raja Chulan station and walked to Pavilion. Went to the cinema and bought normal tickets.

As we went into the cinema, I actually dragged her to sit on the couple seats! Bah-Hah! You caught me! We illegally sat on the couple seats (I did that for the sake of Illegal comfort) with her not knowing that is not our seat. Minutes later, she started to get comfy with it and with me playing pranks around. She warned me for not going home early because she wanted to get something (no idea what but at the end, she didn't get anything)

Overall, the show was cool (for the RACING SCENES only) other than that was just boring and yawning.

As we left, I told her where our actual seats are and she was shocked but she's happy! Then we walked to Sungei Wang McDonalds. (Walk, I highlight this for a 11 year old girl) After dinner, I wanted to have sticker pictures for memories but she wanted it done with Cassandra and Preston, the four of us in it. All I can say is Maybe Next Time?

Took a bus home and Voila! It was around 8.30p.m. and she need to rush for her homework.

I can conclude that she is very happy as she can't stop telling mom about what we did and stuff. She's happy, I'm happy! Happy Belated Birthday, Hillary!

No comments: