Tuesday 1 January 2008

Eve of New 2008

What I did on Eve? I have to work! Everyone took their day off while I work for COLD HARD CASH! As soon as the clock strikes 5! I left office in the speed of light straight back home! I prepared myself and arrive KLCC around 8p.m.

Why KLCC? Daniel invited me up to his office! It's a chance I wouldn't want to miss!
Well I know where are the accesses but it seemed that the polices blocked the whole area. I told them I left my things up there but they wouldn't just let me up! Dang. The only way is to meet up with Daniel and he brought me a pass!

Used to see people scanning their passes and go straight up the twin towers everyday and now it's my chance! I scanned, I pressed the elevator buttons and *Ding* "41st Floor" then we changed elevators, and pressed buttons again! *Ding* "52nd Floor".

All I can say is COOOL and DROOOL! I entered his office and *I heard the crows calling* empty! No one! But didn't care much! The excitement is PICTURES!!

The KLCC pass for visitors

This is taken straight out from his office window!

Another angle of it!

This is taken from the edge

On the way to the meeting room

This is from the meeting room! Cool Eh?

Well, it's time to leave! Camwhore ourselves before I forget.

Look at the buttons! Very inspiring eh?(I know! dots)

I don't know why but I just loved the bridge!

So this is how the fountain looks like from the top!

Convention Centre...it's that shape??

After we went down, Daniel returned the pass and he brought me walking to Pavillion. DANG! It's so freaking near! Next time, I'm just gonna take a bus to KLCC and walk there. Compare to LRT!

Rushed there in time for the Baskin Robins Ice Cream Fondue! It was melting! Seriously we should try Häagen-Dazs! Arrived there, the first thing was GRAB a bite! But I heard some flies flying around asking me to pay as If I owed that fly! Hates people that are so calculative!

Photo courtesy of Tracy

Yep, we're grabbing a bite on that fondue! Too bad I didn't take a picture of it!

I started the trend again! Camwhore!

She joined in when she see us doing it!

Pity Amy being left out and Me the brother of all? As usual very caring~

After the Fondue, I didn't have enough of it. I'm not really a fan for Baskin's Fondue but I'm a fan for their SHERBETS!! I LOVE THEIR SHERBETS!! ESPECIALLY ORANGE SHERBET!! Too bad they don't have it.

Well, We miss Jacqueline blinking her eyes and there is an opportunity!

Yep, Perfect!

The sweet loving couples! Posing with a ....cow!

Look at my 'not my hand'!

She's being naughty! How can a red cow give you milk silly?

Okay, she is following...No comment!

Audrey said "It's mine! I want it in my room!"

They're really obsess with cows...

Okay Gals! Say bye bye to cow! Bye~

After that, I find myself staring into L'Opera! Can't believe they renovate the whole thing just to cater BAR! What happened to the nice romantic atmosphere while having the Italian Dinner? Thank god I have it before they renovated. So wasted. Sigh, Need to hunt for new fine dining restaurant!

Well, we went in to have a drink! Took me so long to make up my mind on what to drink! Heineken? Carls? Becks? Booz? or some imported beer? I wouldn't want something heavy... Just something light will do.

At the end, My Becks!

We're already Drunk! Audrey had her Tequilla Shot and Me sipping and trying everyone's cocktail PLUS my beer. I'm drunk too! From here on, We're are Drunk!

Look at us! Drunk Cats!

Really Drunk!

Jacqueline joined in the drunkness!

Can't stop laughing

Look at Jacqueline! That amuses me!

She went laughing hyena!

We making silly faces!

Yep~ I've tried my best

Them posing for the phone (Gesh! That Phone! quote Roman)

Totally drunk!

Well, I requested for this!(did i? I forgotten) Sister mar!

Both them posing...Hey look at the bottles behind! (trying to create diversion XD)

At this moment! We're in deeep shit drunk! Really was! After that Audrey blacked out..(Her shot)

After everything is done settled, we moved to lot10 and I remember I was walking in zig zag~ was the happiest person among all! I saw this guy looked familiar, looked like Carlson, I pushed that guy so called Carlson, he stared at me like 'who the hell just pushed me!'. While his friend's eye filled with volcanic fire. All I did looked back at them and waved at so called Carlson. After that I took out my phone looking for Carlson's number to confirm. It seemed that his number isn't in my phonebook! I just remembered! It was in my Samsung phone which the screen totally screwed up ended me holding the current phone.

As we move ahead, they've started count down and I was Yelling and Screaming! Woo Hoo! Happy New Year! (was hugging Jacko too tight! Sorry! )

After the fireworks, we walked all the way to Hang Tuah Station. On the way, I think the alcohol strike Jacq's brain. She went into deep drunk situation and was babbling about Batman and Robin! Bat Mobile! Something like that!

Then I said
Me : 'One Step!',
Audrey : 'Two Step!'
Me : 'Three Steps!'
Audrey : 'Four Steps!'
Me : 'No No NO! It's Three and a half steps!'
Audrey : 'Okay oKay! Three and a half steps!'
Me : 'No Lah! It's FOUR STEPS!'

Conclusion, I wasn't drunk! I was acting drunk! Taking advantage to be drunk! Since I've consumed alcohol! So why not? Audrey would be damn Zha Dou when she sees this.(about the steps)

Arrived in Hang Tuah Station, Look at the amount of people! Frightening! Totally!

SEE!!!

Even people tried to stuff themself into the tuna can!

Evidence! You judge is Jacqueline Drunk? I seriously think she is!

Last few camwhores~

This is really Jonathan! Look at the way he cam it!

She is still active!

Finally settled down!

The final moment of the day!

Shall Rate this picture of the day!

1 comment:

jKeeKu said...

terlalu banyak gambar ==
sakit kepala