Saturday 17 November 2007

Night In The Studio

As I said, Journal!! Rush Rush Rush!! The day has come! Journal submission 15th November. We decided to stay overnight to work on it. Me and Pam thinks that staying overnight would definitely keep us focus on journal compare to 'doing it at home'.


Well, after the 'Darn Hard' Building materials exam that we couldn't give much damn about it as we have already sat for it and experienced the icy cold tentacles from the humongous squib! (just crap, nothing in common). We quickly start our preparation for the night e.g. going to the computer lab printing out all the informations we need before it closes to avoid us stranded in the middle of the night with no informations and we can't do our work. Have dinner at the 'mamaks' and start our work at 1930.

Half way through the night, I couldn't stand my eyes blurring off. Decided to tag along with Pam for a visit to the 7-eleven downstairs. Look at the amount of coffee! Wish to own all of them. Bought one instead. ^^ Nescafe! Original! Feel the sweet scent flowing around? The coffee smell? Yup! that's why I Love Coffee!

Tee decided to head home for a bath and soon he came back with a Lappie!! As you can see, Pamie is a little excited with the appearance of the lappie. We played the songs from the lappie than from my Ipod. Finally!

Everyone is rushing their work and me? Busy taking photos! Before moving on, please do look at the way he stack his works.

Now, Do compare how Pamie place her works. It's obvious about the difference and I shall call it the Life Of Perfectionist! (Tee)

It's almost dawn now and we're still not finish yet!! Rush Rush Rush!! Rush till the given time of Deadline! 1200!! Later than that it's considered LATE SUBMISSION!! MARKS DEDUCTION!! Can you accept that? No!

'Please submit your Journal on THURSDAY 15th November 2008 to Mr Cheah at his office Level 3A and NOT to me. Time of submission between 11am to 12noon.

I WILL NOT entertain any sms-es nor any phone calls to 'rescue' any of you with or without reason(s) if you have any problems in locating Mr Cheah after 12noon, meaning you are already LATE for submission. I REPEAT...DO NOT sms or call me!!! Let it be warned to ALL!!! '

Quote Ms. Shereen


There there Kar Weng! Don't you have Claustrophobic issues? (He is stucked actually, but I have no problems coming out) Yeah! I know you already handed in your Journal!

1 comment:

justin k said...

Why the f**k does Tee has his hair up in a F**king scrunchie?