Friday 3 August 2007

Impressive

Christmas around the corner? Right? No! PJ Hilton Hotel Christmas Train! Our school won the project and got us juniors into torturing pods. I was thinking of supporting less cause it is like you won it! You do it! Ha ha that was during the begining. Soon I realise that it is a good thing to involves us in. Just by today patching up the parts, I learnt a lot of things. There is....not telling! You just have to go to PJ Hilton during Christmas but the concept is Christmas Worldwide. I fall into a group which I think the concept is kinda overly exacgerating and impossible but they have make it happen! Glad and impressed. I think I will join them with full commitment! One day! hahaha They are paying us on every sunday. Although it is underpaid but I still think that I would learn alot by helping them. Last Friday I did the sketches and it was judged. We finally get the marks and I get a dissapointing B+. Sad right? Below is the picture.




I know! It looks normal. Sad. I shouldn't have chosen to draw that. Anyways, I do enjoy the process. Actually this isn't the original one. What happened to the original...I dump it! It had coffee stains. I regret and that day was the last day to have coffee...^^ Anyways, I feel like doze-ing off... Will Check in later~!

No comments: